How do I make a phone booking?
Phone bookings can be done through Ticketmaster on 0800 111 999 from Monday to Friday 9am - 9om and Saturday/Sunday 9am - 5pm. Phone bookings can only be accepted with credit card payments. Service and credit card fees apply.
How do I book online?
Select the show you wish to attend and click on the 'BUY TICKETS' link to make your online booking. You will be redirected to the Ticketmaster website to complete the sale. Service and credit card fees apply.
What are the conditions of entry?
We look forward to welcoming you to our venue. For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, please note the following:
- Venue management reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons. Should you be refused entry, no ticket refunds or exchanges will be provided. Please refer to Ticketmaster terms and conditions on your ticket.
- Venue management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing via screening equipment and/or bag search checks.
- Children under the age of 14 years should be accompanied by an adult.
- Patrons must occupy the seat specified on their ticket for an event with designated seating.
- During events, the use of cameras, cell phones & other video or audio equipment for recording is prohibited due to copyright restrictions. Please ensure all cell phones are switched off so you do not annoy or disturb other patrons.
- As a licensed premise, alcoholic beverages MUST NOT be taken into or out of our venue without prior permission.
- Patrons must show a valid identification card as proof of eligibility if they wish to purchase any alcoholic beverage. In New Zealand, the following are the only accepted forms of ID:
- A valid passport
- New Zealand Drivers License
- HANZ 18+ card
- The following items may not be brought into the venues without prior approval from venue management:
- Commercial food, drink and alcohol, bottles, glass containers, cans
- Gang patches / colours and religious or offensive signage
- Firearms / fireworks / flares / distress signals
- Oversize items such as pushchairs, strollers or baby seat carriers may be brought into foyers but are prohibited from being taken into the auditoriums
- Illegal substances / items
- Laser lights / pointers
- Any sound devices deemed to be a nuisance, e.g. air horns, drums, whistles, etc.
- Any items that maybe thrown, e.g. tennis balls, golf balls, bolts, marbles etc.
- Animals other than guide or hearing assistance dogs in use or training
- Unauthorised signage and promotional products, equipment or banners including clothing items
- Other items that could cause harm or public nuisance as determined by venue management
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, skates, scooters may not be brought into the venues. Please park bicycles in designated locations.
- Patrons bringing personal belongings into the venue do so at their own risk.
- Surrendered property may not be returned, and may be disposed of by venue management, staff or designated agents.
- Patrons are admitted at their own risk. To the extent permitted by law, you irrevocably release and discharge venue management and their designated agents from all liability to claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses (whether arising under statute, from negligence, personal injury, property damage or otherwise) arising from or in connection with your attendance at the venue.
- Hawking of unauthorised merchandise or solicitation and scalping of tickets is not permitted on this site, you may be removed from the venue and or prosecuted under the Summary Offences Act 1981.
- Patrons must not climb, deface, post or stick any bills or advertisement on or otherwise damage or misuse any structure, building, wall or fence at any of our festival venues. Patrons must refrain from littering, offering for sale any goods or services, blocking any thoroughfare, throwing any object, entering the performance area or behaving in a disruptive or offensive manner.
- Patrons causing disturbance or failing to comply with these Conditions of Entry or requests from staff, designated agents or Police may be removed from the venue. No ticket refunds or exchanges will be provided. If removed, it is an offence to enter, re-enter or attempt to re-enter the venue for a period of 24 hours. Failure to comply with direction from venue staff, security or police to leave may render you liable to arrest and prosecution for the offence of trespass under Section 4 Trespass Act 1980 which is punishable by fine, not exceeding $1000 or term of imprisonment not exceeding 3 months.