FAQs & HOW TO BOOK
HOW TO BOOK
If the phrase ‘General Admission (GA)' is used, specific seats are not allocated. Tickets are issued according to the venue capacity and patrons select their own seats after admission to the venue. Seating is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, so we recommend you arrive early.
Phone bookings can only be accepted with credit card payments. Phone bookings can be done through Ticketek on 0800 842 538, Monday to Friday 8.30am - 8pm and Saturday/Sunday 9am - 5pm. Service and credit card fees apply.
Visit www.artsfest.co.nz, select the show you wish to attend and click on the ‘BUY TICKETS’ link to make your online booking. Bookings can also be made through the Ticketek website at www.ticketek.co.nz. Service and credit card fees apply.
Bookings can be made through the Ticketek Box Office at the TSB Showplace, 92-100 Devon Street, New Plymouth, or at any Ticketek outlet nationwide. The New Plymouth Box Office is open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 10am – 1pm. Service and credit card fees apply.
* Tickets for Ben Hurley's Earth Planet World at Pihama Hall can be bought online, or at any Ticketek outlet, or at Pastimes Giftshop, 87 Tasman St, Opunake, Ph 06 7618151.
* Tickets for Ben Hurley's Earth Planet World at Oakura Town Hall can be bought online, or at any Ticketek outlet, or at The Crafty Fox, 1145 Surf Highway 45, Oakura, Ph 06 7527291.
* Tickets for An Déise with Special Guest Roesy at Kakaramea Hall can be bought online, or at any Ticketek outlet, or via Marie Dwyer, Ph 06 2738564.
* Tickets for An Déise with Special Guest Roesy at Mud Bay Cafe in Urenui can be bought online, or at any Ticketek outlet, or at Mud Bay Cafe, 18 Ngatoki St, Urenui, Ph 06 7523881.
* Tickets for Anzac Eve at Everybody's Theatre in Opunake can be bought online, or at any Ticketek outlet, or at Pastimes Giftshop, 87 Tasman St, Opunake, Ph 06 7618151.
* Tickets for Anzac Eve at Kings Theatre in Stratford can be bought online, or at any Ticketek outlet, or at the Stratford i-Site, Prospero Place, Stratford. Ph, 06 7656708.
* Tickets for Sal Valentine and The Babyshakes at Inglewood Town Hall can be bought online, or at any Ticketek outlet, or at Fun Ho! Toys, 25 Rata St, Inglewood, Ph 06 7567030.
* Tickets for That Bloody Woman at Hawera Memorial Theatre can be bought online, or at any Ticketek outlet, or at the South Taranaki i-Site, 55 High St, Hawera, Ph, 06 2788599.
Special pricing offers for Friends of the Festival
Friends of the Festival are eligible for a 10 per cent discount on two tickets per show (upon presentation of a 2017 Friend of the Festival membership card). These discounts are only available for premium seating, or where applicable. Please use the unique code number from the Friends card to access this discount.
Conditions of entry and alcohol
The presenter reserves the right to refuse admission with reasonable cause or to request a customer leave the venue if disrupting others. Ticket holders must comply with the security arrangements for the event and the venue including bags and personal searches and prohibition of certain items such as knives, glass and alcohol. The presenter accepts no responsibility for confiscated items. The presenter reserves the right to remove a ticket holder from the event without compensation for breach of any such rules.
The Arts Festival Taranaki Trust reserves the right to alter without notice any advertised schedule of artists, events or programmes. Tickets are subject to availability and issued according to best available at the time of purchase. Tickets are non-transferable between events and there will be no refunds or exchanges on completed bookings. Latecomers may be excluded from a show or admitted only at a suitable point in the performance. Latecomers will not be entitled to a transfer or a refund. If a show is cancelled, the ticket price will be refunded by Ticketek to those who purchased over the counter, online or by phone. No refunds or exchanges on ticket price or service fee except when required by law. General Admission tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.